Check-In and Check-Out
- Check-in time is between 6:30am and 8pm.
- Please allow 15 minutes to properly check in at our reception desk.
- Check-out is between 6:30am and 8pm. We do charge a $15 late check out fee for any pets checked out after 3pm.
- Pets not picked up prior to our lobby closing time will be considered overnight guests and be charged an additional night’s stay.
- For the comfort of our pet guests and the safety of our staff, we cannot accommodate check-ins or check-outs outside our lobby hours.
- We are closed on holidays (New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).
- New clients will need to fill out the Owner Profile, Pet Profile, Smart Parke Agreement and the Overnight Pet Check-in forms.
- We do not accept any personal items. This includes blankets, beds, toys, leashes and collars. The only things you will need to bring I. With your pet is their personal diet (if needed as we provide food), any medications your pet is currently taking and your pet.
- All overnight reservations will require a 50% deposit of the reservation total fee to book the reservation. Reservations must be cancelled at least three (3) days prior to arrival date. Failure to cancel within three (3) days’ notice prior to arrival date (including a “no-show”), will result in forfeiture of entire deposit. Credit card payments can be provided over the phone, in person, or fill out one of our credit card authorization forms.